Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Some things in life will never be forgotten

My late mother passed away just over 10 years ago, yet I still dream about her.

She looked like what she was before she left us but the event of that dream was something which had just happened a couple of days ago. The people in that event were people my late mom hadn't even met when she was alive. This is truly beyond comprehension.

Was she somewhere where she could see each and every of our daily activities? Was she trying to send me a message? Or is my mind playing games with me?

The dream occured totally out of the blue. I hadn't been talking about my late mom with anybody in this recent couple of weeks. That event which happened a couple of days ago hadn't even bothered me since then or wasn't even on my mind today - so I thought. Yet after analysing the dream, I felt that sub consciously, that event did refresh itself - briefly - today. The human mind is truly a mystique.

I can't help but concur that my late mom was trying to send me a message that I should start taking steps to prevent that same event from recurring.

No comments: