Saturday, May 3, 2008

Previously unthinkable about starting my own blog

Blogs? What are these? A source for people complaining about certain causes? People advocating certain causes? Or what?

Having written and commenting on others' blogs, I finally decided to set up my own. Hopefully I wouldn't fall into the same traps as others: complaining, airing views which otherwise would not have had an audience, criticizing anonymously etc.... But all those are such tempting temptations which I'm not sure if I can resist.

But who the hack cares?

Let these be my memoirs of journeys through my work and personal life. Let this serve as reference material to others within the same trade and beyond. Let this be of help to those who may relate, or even those who may not relate ....

Such is the power of the internet; so let it be.

No comments: